For international customers, we can provide food export services including:
International Sales and Marketing Services
- Identify foreign market opportunities.
- Locate new foreign customers and respond to unsolicited sales inquiries from overseas.
- Create marketing plans for international markets.
- Manage existing international customers and increase sales through new product offerings and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare international sales quotations and negotiate sales contracts.
- Participate in international trade shows and customer meetings.
- Coordinate advertising in international trade publications, in-store demos, or restaurant promotions.
- Prepare order for export.
- Coordinate/schedule shipment with freight forwarders.
- Prepare or train staff on export documentation.
- Obtain any necessary import/export licenses.
- Review/update on export regulations and requirements.
- Obtain product registrations in foreign countries.
- Assist in setting up credit for new customers by obtaining appropriate paperwork, references, and in-country credit reports.
- Help mitigate financial exposure/risk through insurance plans, country risk reports, alternative credit options, etc. for export receivables.
- Arrange collections services on foreign open receivables.
- Negotiate letters of credit or other financial instruments on your behalf.